Wednesday 17 August 2011

Khaki Leopard... Grrr

Grace Woodward started this one off, so blame her. One week, I don't know which because maddeningly I can't find a picture of this online, on BINTM Grace woodward wore a khaki green dress with neon Orange eye-shadow. I'm not gonna lie, It made a deep impression on me. So weeks later and I received my new Bundle Monster nail stamping plates I ended up making this look inspired by Grace's popping neon orange and khaki combo.

Incidentally if anyone does know which look i'm talking about I would love to see it again. If only to make sure I didn't dream it.


The Colours I used for the look were: Khaki from urban outfitters ( the bottle doesn't have any other brand name on it) I got this colour and a few others at the weekend and I really like it. The formula is nice and thin and silky to apply, goes opaque in 2 coats and was on buy one get one free at Urban outfitters. They've run out of colours online but they look like this. For the leopard print I used Bundle Monster plate 221 and Nails Inc "Maple Street". I then applied the gold accent spots free hand using a kirbie grip and "pixie dust" by German nail brand Essence.

For the random Orange thumb I used Barry M "Block Orange" 027 and stamped the very Abercrombie looking stag in black with BM plate 214.

Hope you like!

xxx H

No comments:

Post a Comment